Well, I got started today squeezing the rivets that attach the offset plate to the front spar of the vertical stabilizer when I had a tool malfunction. What happened is this: I was using the no-hole yoke to squeeze these rivets. Apparently the lower portion of this yoke is 1 1/4 inch thick instead of 1 inch thick like the rest of my yokes. To compensate, I just unscrewed the adjustable set holder some more. Unfortunately I apparently had it only threaded in by a single thread, so when I squeezed a rivet, the last thread sheared off. Doh! I tried blowing the debris out and reassembling, but that wasn't working, so I think I'm gonna have to get a new one. At least they're only like $20.