OK, as you may recall, I'm working on a male mold for the arm rest lid. I have an oak block glued up, and need to square it up on the jointer prior to cutting it down to size. Unfortunately the jointer knives need sharpened. Yesterday I built a jig to hold the knives at a fixed angle to sharpen them up. Today I coated the jig with polyurethane. I used the last of a little bottle of polyurethane my dad gave me maybe 15 years ago. It was quite hot in our area today, so I was able to apply multiple coats. Here it is after drying. Tomorrow, I just need to make some sticks onto which to mount some various grits of sandpaper and get the jointer knives sharpened up.