Tue Jan 26 2021

Sub panel top flanges

While two of the left side flanges were in the oven being annealed, I made the form block for the right side flange.

...and clamped a piece of material to the flat side, forming the flange down to the curved side. I went pretty slow here, going back and forth to the shrinker a couple times.

This approach results in a nice, flat flange on the flat side.

Ready for annealing.

Did some more work on the left side part. This is the second part, the one where I clamped the material to the flat side of the form. I did some more work and got it to fit the form block pretty well.

Not a terrible fit to the canopy skin. Back in the oven.